Mac Demarco has announced a string of summer dates to support his brand new instrumental album Five Easy Hot Dogs that came out in January of this year. He shared “Hello, Mac D here, in July we are bringing Five Easy Hot Dogs to the stage. Should be nice, should be different, hopefully, it will be special. Hope to see you there.” DeMarco is set to perform in Los Angeles, New York City, Paris and London with three consecutive dates at Webster Hall in New York City on July 18th, 19th and 20th. Tickets for the New York shows go on sale this Friday, April 21st and you can be prepared to grab them here.
Check out the tour poster and official dates below!
- Fri. July 14 – Los Angeles, CA – The Ford Theatre
- Tue. July 18 – New York, NY – Webster Hall
- Wed. July 19 – New York, NY – Webster Hall
- Thu. July 20 – New York, NY – Webster Hall
- Mon. July 24 – Paris, FR – Cabaret Sauvage
- Tue. July 25 – Paris, FR – Cabaret Sauvage
- Wed. July 26 – Paris, FR – Cabaret Sauvage
- Sun. July 30 – London, UK – Hackney Empire
- Mon. July 31 – London, UK – Hackney Empire
- Tue. Aug. 1 – London, UK – Hackney Empire
Mac DeMarco is a Canadian singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and producer. He has released five studio albums, and is known for blending the sonic soundscapes of jazz, blues and rock. His fans coined the term “slacker rock” or “jazz jazz” to describe his artistry. Check out his most recent music video here!