Magnolia Park are on their weird shit and it is more than awesome. Today the band dropped their brand new single “Animal” and it is what we have been waiting for. Magnolia Park has proved themselves as frontrunners of the scene over the last few years. Dominating the pop-punk scene with single after single, they are unstoppable. However, it was time for them to take the next step. A group that oozes the talent and skill of a mainstay act, they showcase their ability to push outside of the box on this new release. Magnolia Park celebrate the new track with the announcement of their new album, Halloween Mixtape II. The record is due out October 27th via Epitaph Records.
“Animal” is a collaborative track with Ethan Ross and PLVTINUM. A truly perfect storm, the track is explosive, industrial, and organic. “The song came together organically because we did it in only a couple of hours,” guitarist/songwriter Tristan Torres says. “It’s such a weird collaboration, but it works so well and sounds so cool. We got to do the video all together too – we all flew out to LA and we got to hang out and make this really cool, nu-metal-style video.” Watch it below!
Magnolia Park delivered “Animal” as the fourth single to be featured on Halloween Mixtape II. It follows “Manic“, “Do or Die“, and “Breathing“. A band that puts out music in a ridiculously rapid rate, it is exciting to see another full collection of songs from them.
“Vince comes from a pop-leaning world, Freddie comes from a math rock and experimental world, and I’m very hip-hop-oriented,” Torres explains. “You can hear that in our sound – all these worlds colliding. We’re not selfish about our sounds, we like it when we all mix together. Josh’s amazing voice is the nail in the coffin, and Joe is such an amazing drummer.”
It is no secret that this group is a carefully crafted collective. Magnolia Park leans on the strengths of each member to create something entirely unique to the scene. We can’t imagine this world without them. Check out the album art and track listing below, along with their upcoming tour dates.
Halloween Mixtape II track listing:
- The End: Emo Nite Rhapsody
- Breathing feat. nothing,nowhere.
- Do or Die feat. Ethan Ross
- Dreams feat. Jake Hill & Vyper
- Halloween Tip 1
- Haunted House
- Dead on Arrival
- Halloween Tip 2
- Animal feat. Ethan Ross & PLVTINUM
- Loved by you
- Hallween Tip 3
- Life In The USA feat. TX2
- Halloween Tip 4
- Fell in Love on Halloween
Read More: Here’s Every Performer For The 2023 MTV VMAs
Magnolia Park Headline Tour Dates:
- Oct. 5 – Houston, TX @ White Oak Music Hall
- Oct. 6 – San Antonio, TX @ The Rock Box
- Oct. 7 – Oklahoma City, OK @ Beer City Music Hall
- Oct. 9 – Albuquerque, NM @ Launchpad
- Oct. 10 – Phoenix, AZ @ The Rebel Lounge
- Oct. 12 – Los Angeles, CA @ Teragram Ballroom
- Oct. 13 – San Diego, CA @ SOMA
- Oct. 14 – Berkeley, CA @ Cornerstone
- Oct. 16 – Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
- Oct. 17 – Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater
- Oct. 19 – Roseville, CA @ Goldfields Trading Post
- Oct. 20 – Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction
- Oct. 21-10/22 – Las Vegas, NV @ When We Were Young 2023* MP only
- Oct. 23 – Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex
- Oct. 25 – Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater
- Oct. 27 – Des Moines, IA @ Woolys
- Oct. 28 – Sauget, IL @ Pops
- Oct. 29 – Cincinnati, OH @ Bogarts