The 10 finalists for Takeover Records’ “Sign My Band” contest have been announced! Check out the contest webpage at http://contest.takeoverrock.com to see who made the cut. Voting begins on November 15, so get to know the bands because you’ll be choosing the winner.
From Nov. 1 through Nov. 15th the bands will have the opportunity to promote themselves as much as they can and get fans to register to vote at PureVolume.com.
Voting will begin November 15 to registered listeners. Each week, two bands will be eliminated. After four weeks, the winner will be announced.
The winning band will be awarded an album release by Takeover Records, Internet promotion from AbsolutePunk.net and PureVolume.com, Clothing hookups from Hurley, A complete merch setup including t-shirts, hats, and stickers from AI Creations, Specialty radio promotion from JMA & Associates, plus a guaranteed spot opening for Yellowcard sometime on their 2005 tour. The 9 runner up bands will get hooked up with products from Establishment Clothing.
- Big City Dreams – bigcitydreams.com
- Crooked Edge – crookededge.com
- Daphne Loves Derby – daphnelovesderby.com
- Dorado Gold – doradogold.com
- Drake Equation – drakeequationrocks.com
- Limitpoint – limitpoint.net
- Silhouette – silhouettemusic.net
- Strike.Fire.Fall – strikefirefall.com
- The Commercials – thecommercials.org
- Underscore – underscorerock.com