You Me At Six have been incredibly busy this year. Kicking things off with the release of their album Truth Decay – a return to and celebration of their roots – they have since been on the road to bring it to the masses. From arenas in the UK to the festival circuit around Europe, they are having the time of their lives. And to show you what you are missing if you haven’t had the chance to catch them yet, they’ve got a solution for that.
The band have announced that on August 18, they will be releasing a live EP. It’s going to be called Truth Decay – Live From Alexandra Palace, and was recorded at their massive show in London with Waterparks, The Maine and Bears In Trees. It will feature all the tracks from the new album that they played live in all their ambitious and emotional glory. It is available to pre-save right now right here. But you can also hear one taste right now.
That’s “DEEP CUTS“, the first single that the band released for the era. And it sounds absolutely massive. Serving as the opener of the whole show, its frenzied build-up only adds to the drama and decadence. By the time the beat drops, you can feel the euphoria pulsing through the crowd. Energetic, electric and absolutely excellent, it is as pure You Me At Six as it gets.
- Sept. 22—New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
- Sept. 23—Pittsburgh, PA @ Enclave
- Sept. 24—Louisville, KY @ Louder Than Life Festival*
- Sept. 26—Chicago, IL @ The Metro
- Sept. 27—Nashville, TN @ Basement East
- Sept. 29—Charlotte, NC @ The Underground
- Sept. 30—Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade (Heaven)
- Oct. 1—Orlando, FL @ The Beacham
- Oct. 3—Dallas, TX @ South Side Music Hall
- Oct. 4—Houston, TX @ Rise Rooftop
- Oct. 6—San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
- Oct. 7—San Francisco, CA @ August Hall
- Oct. 8—Sacramento, CA @ Aftershock Festival*
- Oct. 10—Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex
- Oct. 11—Denver, CO @ The Gothic Theatre
- Oct. 12—Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theater
- Oct. 13—Phoenix, AZ @ The Nile Theater
- Oct. 14—Los Angeles, CA @ The Regent
*You Me At Six will appear without MOTHICA and Wolf & Bear.