The Crystal Method will release their new album, TWEEKEND, on July 31st on Interscope Records. To coincide with the release, TCM will offer a limited number of CDs that will include a “Tweekend Pass.”
With the “Tweekend Pass,” fans of The Crystal Method can register for meet and greets on the group’s upcoming SEVEN DAY TWEEKEND TOUR. The “Tweekend Pass” will also offer fans access to exclusive downloads of unreleased mixes at the band’s official website, www.thecrystalmethod.com and much more. Fans can also sign up to win T-shirts and free CDs from The Crystal Method.
In other news from The Crystal Method, the first single from TWEEKEND, “Name of the Game” was recently added to MTV after World Premiering on MTV2 on Thursday, June 28th, every hour on the hour.
The Crystal Method just announced the dates for their upcoming SEVEN DAY TWEEKEND TOUR. The 50+ dates tour starts on July 27th on the West Coast and will run through the end of September. In addition to performing at the Creamfields Festival which will also feature Fatboy Slim and Orbital, among others, in New York, the upcoming SEVEN DAY TWEEKEND TOUR will include several other festivals. On August 4th, The Crystal Method will play the End Fest in Seattle, WA with The Offspring, Papa Roach, Lit and Stabbing Westward. The following day, TCM will play at the KNRK Big Stink Festival, which will also include The Cult, Everclear and The Offspring. The Crystal Method will perform at the Cyberfest in San Francisco, CA on August 11th, that will feature other acts like Busta Rhymes and DJ Skribble. On August 17th, The Crystal Method will also headline the annual “Rave at the Rocks” at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver, CO.
The Crystal Method headline shows will feature a tunnel of sound and an arch of lights to make each show a unique sensory experience.
Critically acclaimed West Coast break beat master, Uberzone, whose debut album, FAITH IN THE FUTURE will be released on August 7th on Astralwerks, will open for The Crystal Method on all non-festival dates on the SEVEN DAY TWEEKEND TOUR. Rounding out the sensory overload, international DJs Adam Freeland, Hybrid, and Static Revenger will be spinning on select dates.
Also on the SEVEN DAY TWEEKEND TOUR, IFILM.com will be producing a short film based on footage shot on four dates. The film will include performance and backstage footage as well as interviews with The Crystal Method. The short film will be posted on the IFILM website www.ifilm.com.
Look for The Crystal Method on the covers of the July issue of BPM, the August issue of MIXER, and the September cover issues of DJ Times and Remix. The Crystal Method will also be featured in upcoming issues of Billboard, Alternative Press, Rolling Stone, Spin, Maxim, The Los Angeles Times, Interview, CMJ Monthly, URB, Boston Phoenix, D’Vox Magazine, and Los Angeles New Times.
SEVEN DAY TWEEKEND US TOUR DATES
- July 28 – Santa Cruz, CA – Palookaville
- July 29 – Reno, NV – Pioneer Center
- July 30 – Boise, ID – Big Easy Concert House
- August 01 – Calgary, ALB – Metro Night Club
- August 02 – Edmonton, ALB – The Joint
- August 04 – Seattle, WA – Kitsap Bowl
- August 05 – Estacada, OR – Estacada Timber Bowl
- August 06 – Vancouver, BC – Plaza of Nations
- August 08 – Anaheim, CA – The Sun Theatre
- August 09 – Los Angeles, CA – Mayan Theatre
- August 10 – San Diego, CA – 4th and B
- August 11 – San Francisco, CA – 3 COM Park Grounds
- August 13 – Sacramento, CA – Crest Theatre
- August 14 – Fresno, CA – Rainbow Theatre
- August 15 – Las Vegas, NV – House of Blues
- August 16 – Salt Lake City, UT – Galaxy
- August 17 – Denver, CO – “Rave at the Rocks” Red Rocks Amph.
- August 19 – Minneapolis, MN – Quest Club
- August 20 – Fargo, ND – Playmaker’s Pavillion
- August 22 – Cincinnati, OH – Bogart’s
- August 23 – Indianapolis, IN – Egyptian Room
- August 24 – St. Louis, IL – Outdoor at Pop’s
- August 25 – East Troy, WI – Chicago Alpine Valley
- August 26 – Detroit, MI – The State Theatre
- August 28 – Toronto, ONT – Warehouse
- August 29 – Cleveland, OH – Agora Theatre
- August 30 – Philadelphia, PA – Electric Factory
- August 31 – Worcester, MA – Boston Palladium
- September 01 – Riverhead, NY – Creamfields
- September 04 – Norfolk, VA – The NorVa
- September 06 – Jacksonville, FL – The Edge 2000
- September 07 – Lake Buena Vista, FL – House of Blues
- September 08 – Boynton Beach, FL – Orlando Orbit
- September 09 – Tampa, FL – The Masquerade
- September 10 – Gainesville, FL – Simons
- September 12 – Birmingham, AL – Sloss Furnaces Landmark
- September 13 – New Orleans, LA – State Palace
- September 14 – Dunwoody, GA – Atlanta Dekalb College, North Campus
- September 15 – Charlotte, NC – Charlotte Verizon Wireless Amph.
- September 20 – Dallas, TX – Bronco Bowl
- September 21 – Austin, TX – Music Hall
- September 22 – Houston, TX – Cyber Festival
- September 23 – San Antonio, TX – Sunset Station
- September 25 – El Paso, TX – Xcape Dance Club
- September 26 – Albuquerque, NM – Sunshine Theatre
- September 27 – Tucson, AZ – Realto Theatre
- September 28 – Phoenix, AZ – Union Hall