*now playing*
 

News

Suit Settled Vs. Limp Bizkit's Durst

Limp Bizkit front man Fred Durst settled a $5 million battery lawsuit filed by a former lighting technician who claimed he hit her and broke her nose during the “Anger Management” tour, their lawyers confirmed Tuesday.

Terms of the settlement, reach last month, were not released.

“It’s a confidential settlement, and they’re going on with their lives,” said Connie Paulson’s attorney, Lawrence Ecoff.

Paulson sued Durst in November 2001 in Los Angeles Superior Court. She alleged the singer had a “fit of rage” and threw a microphone that hit her in the face as she was dismantling lights after a Dec. 3, 2000, concert in Birmingham, Alabama.

Paulson said she suffered a broken nose, two black eyes and a broken front tooth, and will require future plastic surgery.

 
COOKIE NOTICE
We utilize cookie technology to collect data regarding the number of visits a person has made to our site. This data is stored in aggregate form and is in no way singled out in an individual file. This information allows us to know what pages/sites are of interest to our users and what pages/sites may be of less interest. See more