Two more dates on the Christina Aguilera/Justin Timberlake tour have been postponed in the wake of last Saturday’s lighting grid collapse in Atlantic City, N.J.
Scheduled concerts for Wednesday in East Rutherford, N.J. and Thursday in Hartford, Conn. have been postponed, as was Monday’s show, originally set for Albany, N.Y.
Six U.S. dates remain for the Justified and Stripped tour, scheduled to wrap Aug. 24 in Saint Paul, Minn. Aguilera’s official Web site (http://www.christinaaguilera.com/) labels the postponed dates “canceled,” but previous statements issued from Timberlake’s publicist urged fans to keep their tickets in case of rescheduling. The tour is scheduled to move overseas beginning Sept. 24 for dates in Europe, Japan and Australia.
Here Are The Remaining U.S. Dates For The Justified And Stripped Tour:
- Aug. 16-17 – Uniondale, N.Y. – Nassau Coliseum
- Aug. 19 – Washington, D.C. – MCI Center
- Aug. 21 – Indianapolis – Conseco Fieldhouse
- Aug. 23 – Milwaukee – Bradley Center
- Aug. 24 – Saint Paul, Minn. – Xcel Energy Center