Four days before his sixth album, The Blueprint, hits stores, Jay-Z will begin a theater tour of the U.S on September 14th in Columbus, Ohio. Joining him will be Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek and other members of his Roc-A-Fella Records roster.
Before the tour, Jay-Z will appear perform his new single, “Izzo (H.O.V.A.),” at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards, which will take place September 6th at New York City’s Metropolitan Opera House.
The Blueprint, due in stores September 18th, features guest appearances by Eminem, Q-Tip, Slick Rick and Biz Markie.
Jay-Z Tour Dates:
- 9/14 – Columbus, OH Newport Music Hall
- 9/16 – Cleveland, Agora Ballroom
- 9/19 – Baltimore, TBA
- 9/20 – Worcester, MA Palladium
- 9/22 – New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
- 9/23 – Washington, DC, Nation
- 9/24 – Philladelphia, Electric Factory
- 9/26 – Raleigh, NC, The Ritz
- 9/27 – Charlotte, NC, Grady Cole Center
- 9/28 – Virginia Beach, VA, The Boathouse
- 9/29 – Atlanta, Dekalb Atlanta Center
- 10/1 – Miami, TBA
- 10/2 – Orlando, Hard Rock Live
- 10/4 – Houston, Ariel Theatre
- 10/5 – Dallas, Bronco Bowl