Pennsylvania’s Daylight have changed their name to Superheaven. In the announcement, the band state the change is to do with legal issues. The band have also announced two tours, one in support of Nothing and the other in support of Basement. You can check out a statement from the band below.
We’re back home from our recent tour with Bayside, Four Year Strong, and Mixtapes. First, we would like to extend a than you to those bands for making it fun and an overall great experience. Also, thank you to anyone who made it out to a show and supported the tour, and an extra thanks if you bought a record or a t-shirt, or gave us a place to stay along the way.
With that said, we have some important news to share. Some of you may have already figured it out, but we are changing our name. We will no longer be performing or releasing music under the name “Daylight.”
Long story short, we legally cannot operate under the band name “Daylight” anymore. So we’re changing it. The music we write, the members we have, and the message we put forth remain unchanged. We will still perform any and all of the music we have written together up to this point.
From this point on, this band is called Superheaven.
Our social network pages are going through some changes as well.
We’re excited about our future as Superheaven. We finally get to share that we have two awesome tours coming up, one with our Philadelphia friends in Nothing. The other with our best friends in Basement!
- 5/31 — Dallas, TX — Club Dada (All Ages)
- 6/2 — Houston, TX — Fitzgerald’s Downstairs (All Ages)
- 6/3 — New Orleans, LA — Siberia (18+)
- 6/4 — Nashville, TN — The End (18+)
- 6/5 — Atlanta, GA — Masquerade (All Ages)
- 6/6 — Chapel Hill, NC — Local 506 (All Ages)
- 6/7 — Washington, DC — DC9 (All Ages)
- 6/8 — Philadelphia, PA — Boot & Saddle (21+)
- 6/12 — Boston, MA — Great Scott (18+)
- 6/13 — Providence, RI — Simon’s 67 (All Ages)
- 6/14 — New York, NY — Studio @ Webster Hall (19+)
- 8/14 — Chicago, IL — Subterranean
- 8/15 — Chicago, IL — Subterranean
- 8/16 — Pontiac, MI — Pike Room at Crofoot
- 8/17 — Baltimore, MD — Ottobar
- 8/18 — Philadelphia, PA — Union Transfer
- 8/19 — New York, NY — Webster Hall
- 8/20 — Cambridge, MA — The Sinclair