With a diehard fan base behind them and stints on this summer’s Warped Tour and fall’s highly-anticipated Take Action Tour, Avenged Sevenfold are poised for big things.
The band’s seamless concoction of metal, hardcore, punk, Goth and glam has garnered them some serious raves from the music press: Rolling Stone recently described them as, â€ža Goth metal band with a singer who looks like Elvis and sounds like Axl Rose.
Revolver labeled it, “brutal hardcore with emotive harmonies, Priest-like riffs and Goth imagery.”
Metal Maniacs acclaimed, “If Iron Maiden were re-incarnated as a metalcore band, they’d come blazing back of out of hell as Avenged Sevenfold – a Southern California band that completely separates itself from that scene’s sound and style.
Avenged Sevenfold On Tour!
- Aug 6 – Skate City Las Vegas NV
- Aug 7 – Mason Jar Phoenix AZ
- Aug 8 – Warehouse 21 Santa Fe NM
- Aug 12 – Tremont Music Hall Charlotte NC
- Aug 16 – Sloss Furnace Fest Birmingham AL
- Aug 17 – The Social Orlando FL
- Aug 19 – The Temple Mobile AL
- Aug 24 – Green Door Oklahoma City OK
- Sept 17 – Birch Hill Old Bridge NJ
- Sept 18 – The Palladium Worchester MA
- Sept 19 – Electric Factory Philadelphia PA
- Sept 20 – 9:30 Club Washington DC
- Sept 21st – The Boathouse Norfolk VA
- Sept 22nd – Tremont Music Hall Charlotte NC
- Sept 23rd – The Masquerade Atlanta GA
- Sept 25 – Freebird Cafe Jacksonville Beach FL
- Sept 26 – Venu Ft. Lauderdale FL
- Sept 27 – House Of Blues Lake Buena Vista FL
- Sept 29 – Numbers Houston TX
- Sept 30 – Stubbs Bar-B-Que Austin TX
- Oct 1 – Gypsy Ballroom Dallas TX
- Oct 3 – Marquee Theatre Tempe AZ
- Oct 4 – Soma San Diego CA
- Oct 5 – House Of Blues Las Vegas NV
- Oct 6 – House Of Blues West Hollywood CA
- Oct 7 – House Of Blues West Hollywood CA
- Oct 8 – House Of Blues Anaheim CA
- Oct 9 – Fillmore San Francisco CA