Following up their previous breakup anthem “Told You So,” which the band released earlier this year, The Band CAMINO has launched their intoxicating new single “What Am I Missing?”. Guiding us through the ebbs and flows of a dissolving relationship and the longing to make it work out with their sensational pop-rock riffs and infectious chorus, “What Am I Missing?” is a testament to the group’s growing prowess.
Similar to the rest of their discography, “What Am I Missing?” allows the group to explore uncomfortable emotions attached to lost love, broken friendships, and the fluctuations of growing up. The trio is currently in the studio finalizing their next collection with Elektra Records but currently does not have a release date attached to the forthcoming project. The Band CAMINO’s latest effort also includes a live rehearsal video, which you can check out below.
The Nashville-based group will kick off their massive European tour on May 2 in Germany before returning to Bonnaroo on Saturday, June 17 for a home-state performance. You can check out their full tour schedule below and get tickets here.
- May 2—Köln, Germany @ Die Kantine
- May 3—Munich, Germany @ Backstage Halle
- May 5—Milano, Italy @ Santeria Toscana 31
- May 6—Baden, Switzerland @ Werkk Kulturlokal Baden
- May 8—Wien, Austria @ Szene
- May 9—Hlavní město Praha, Czechia @ Bike Jesus
- May 10—Warsaw, Poland @ Klub Hydrozagadka
- May 12—Berlin, Germany @ Kesselhaus
- May 13—Hamburg, Germany @ Uebel & Gefährlich
- May 14—Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Melkweg
- May 15—Paris, France @ La Machine du Moulin Rouge
- May 17—Antwerpen, Belgium @ Muziekcentrum Trix
- May 19—Leeds, UK @ Stylus
- May 20—Glasgow, UK @ Classic Grand
- May 21—Birmingham, UK @ O2 Institute
- May 23—Manchester, UK @ O2 Ritz
- May 24—Bristol, UK @ O2 Academy Bristol
- May 26—London, UK @ Roundhouse
- June 17—Manchester, TN @ Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival 2023