Following the release of their gripping new single, “Rescued,” which also serves as the opening track on their forthcoming 11th studio album, But Here We Are, Foo Fighters have teased another new track set to drop this week.
The track’s teaser, set to drop on May 17 according to the band’s social media post, features a clip of vocalist Dave Grohl’s isolated vocals. The clip hears the iconic vocalist singing, “I woke up and walked a mile millions today/I’ve been looking up and down for you/All this time it still feels just like yesterday/That I walked a million miles with you.”
The group’s 11th album, But Here We Are, will be their first full collection since the sudden and tragic passing of their drummer Taylor Hawkins last March. But Here We Are is set to arrive on June 2 via Roswell Records/Columbia Records. While we’ve only received a brief preview of the album with “Rescued” and the short clip of their next single, the album is certain to be an emotional and spellbinding journey that tackles the tumultuous highs and lows of losing Hawkins.
Check out the teaser clip for the Foo Fighters’ next release below.
The group is scheduled to embark on a slew of headline shows and festival appearances starting with a sold-out show in Gilford, NH on May 24. Foo Fighters will follow up this sold-out performance with a set at Boston Calling Music and Sonic Temple Art & Music Festival later that week. Check out their full performance schedule below and get tickets to see the band live here.
- May 24—Gilford, NH @ Bank Of New Hampshire Pavilion
- May 26—Boston, MA @ Boston Calling Music
- May 28—Columbus, OH @ Sonic Temple Art & Music Festival
- May 30—Washington, DC @ The Atlantis
- June 2 —Nürburgring, DE @ Rock AM Ring
- June 4—Nürburgring, DE @ Rock Im Park
- June 14—Rogers, AR @ Walmart AMP
- June 16—Pelham, AL @ Oak Mountain Ampitheatre
- June 18—Manchester, TN @ Bonnaroo
- July 12—Ottawa, Ontario, CA @ Ottawa Bluesfest
- July 15— Milwaukee, WI @ Harley-Davidson Homecoming Festival
- July 29—Naeba, Japan @ Fuji Rock
- Aug. 4—Spokane, WA @ Spokane Arena
- Aug. 6—Big Sky, MT @ Wildlands Festival
- Aug. 8—Salt Lake City, UT @ Usana Amphitheatre
- Aug. 10—Lake Tahoe, NV @ Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys
- Aug. 11-13—San Francisco, CA @ Outside Lands Festivals
- Sept. 3—Aspen, CO @ Jazz Aspen Snowmass
- Sept. 7 —Curitiba, Brazil @ Estádio Couto Pereira
- Sept. 9—São Paulo, Brazil @ The Town
- Sept. 17—Asbury Park, NJ @ Sea.Hear.Now
- Sept. 19—Virginia Beach, VA @ Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater
- Sept. 21—Louisville, KY @ Louder Than Life
- Oct. 1—Dana Point, CA @ Ohana Festival
- Oct. 3—Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Ampitheatre
- Oct. 5—El Paso, TX @ Don Haskins Center
- Oct. 6-8—Austin, TX @ ACL Festival
- Oct. 13-15—Austin, TX @ ACL Festival