1. There’s a fan named Becky in Ohio who spoils the crap out of me. She is such a sweet girl. She sent me my favorite record Transatlanticism on vinyl, some DVDs of one of my favorite animated series “Cowboy Bebop” and a ton of other stuff over the years. Besides that she has just been very supportive and kind.
2. There’s another girl named Savana in Secrets’ life that is also from Ohio. Savana and her mother always house us when we are in the area. Besides giving us a comfortable place to sleep she always showers us with gifts and love. We are very fortunate to have that family in our lives.
3. RONJA! Ronja is an amazing fan from Germany. She’s been to every show we’ve played in her area and always makes sure we have a good time in Germany.
4. Whoever created the Twitter/Instagram account “poorly drawn secrets“. It’s just awesome.
5. Any fan that is genuinely touched by our music. One of the biggest reasons we do this is to provide people with a way to forget about life’s struggles or get incentive to push passed them. The feeling I get when a fan tells me our music changed their life is more powerful than any gift they could give me.
Watch out for more Fanuary love all month long, right here on idobi.com!