1. At a Warped Tour date, a girl gave me these sketches that she had made of me in the same style as the Scott Pilgrim comic books. They looked awesome.
2. At another Warped Tour date, another girl made me this small, intricate mini-sculpture of the horse artwork from my debut album Beating a Dead Horse. She made another sculpture for Pierce The Veil that was 100x more impressive, but hey, it’s Pierce The Veil.
3. Back when “Every Pop Punk Vocalist” was a thing, a group of friends that I had never met got matching Sunrise Skater Kids tattoos and sent me the pictures. The tattoos were of the “rising sun” clip art within the original band logo. The logo took no more that 5 minutes for me to make, and now it’s printed on their bodies forever. This is actually very uncool.
4. Final Warped Tour gift… or gifts, I should say. Two people at separate dates gave me customized Coca Cola bottles with my name printed on them. There are pretty rare, since the spelling for my first name isn’t too traditional. They’re currently on a shelf above my desk.
5. In 2014, my followers helped me fund an entire album on Indiegogo. It actually got 150% overfunded. My newest Indiegogo campaign that I just launched only 4 days ago is also completely funded. My followers are exceedingly generous, and I will always be thankful for them.
Watch out for more Fanuary love all month long, right here on idobi.com!Tags: Fanuary, Jarrod Allonge