Razor and Tie have launched a new label imprint, Washington Square. The first release due out on the label will be a new album from The Hold Steady. The album titled Teeth Dreams was produced by Nick Raskulinecz (Foo Fighters, Alice in Chains) and is due out March 25th. The Hold Steady will also kick off a string of tour dates in January 2014 that will include two 10th Anniversary shows, dates for which can be seen below.
Washington Square/Razor & Tie Co-Owner Cliff Chenfeld stated, “We are huge fans of The Hold Steady and could not be more excited that they will help us launch the new label. Washington Square will be a home for groundbreaking artists both established and new, who will make music that is vital and inspiring.”
Also signed to the newly launched label are UK rock band Deaf Havana and the New York based indie rockers Born Cages.
The Hold Steady Tour Dates:
- January 29 — Memphis, TN – Hi-Tone
- January 30 — St. Louis, MO — Off Broadway
- January 31- Louisville, KY — Headliners
- February 1 — Cleveland, OH — Beachland Ballroom
- February 3 — Columbus, OH — A&R Bar
- February 4 — Pittsburgh, PA — Mr. Small’s
- February 6 — Brooklyn, NY – Music Hall of Williamsburg*
- February 7 — Harrisburg, PA – The Brewery*^
* “10th Anniversary shows”
^ Benefit for Jersey Mike.