Thousands of Linkin Park Underground fan club members questioning whether they got their money’s worth from their $25 initiation fee are about to be silenced.
The band will play 10 free shows in major cities across the country, and LPU members have first dibs on tickets, the band’s publicist said.
Tickets will be distributed on a first come, first served basis to LPU members, who will receive a confirmation number via e-mail for the concert closest to their hometown. In addition to admission, club members will be invited to shake hands with the members of Linkin Park at the after-show meet and greets. A limited number of tickets will be available to the general public.
The first LPU show will be March 11 in Worcester, Massachusetts. The warm-up tour will conclude March 25 in Los Angeles. Then Linkin Park will embark on the 16-date Projekt Revolution tour. On July 4, the band will take off for Summer Sanitarium along with Metallica, Limb Bizkit, Deftones and Mudvayne.
Linkin Park’s second record, Meteora, comes out March 25.
Linkin Park Underground Dates, According To Warner Bros. Records:
- 3/11 – Worchester, MA – Palladium
- 3/12 – New York, NY – Roseland Ballroom
- 3/14 – Chicago, IL – Riviera Theatre
- 3/15 – Minneapolis, MN – Quest Club
- 3/17 – Detroit, MI – State Theatre
- 3/20 – Dallas, TX – Bronco Bowl
- 3/23 – San Francisco, CA – Warfield Theatre
- 3/24 – Los Angeles, CA – Wiltern Theatre
- 3/25 – Los Angeles, CA – Wiltern Theatre