civictour.com – Everclear hits the road in late June, headlining their own tour and taking over the second leg of the Civic Tour (v.2001.2), which features blink-182 in nine cities on its first leg.
Civic Tour is Honda Motor Co.’s most recent venture in the music arena. Opening for Everclear will be American Hi-FI and Mayfield Four in all Civic Tour Shows.
In addition to performing across the country, lead singer/songwriter Art Alexakis, bassist Craig Montoya and drummer Greg Eklund have customized three 2001 Civic Coupes with black and orange stars and stripes, echoing the cover design from their most recent CD, Songs from an American Movie, Vol. Two: Good Time for a Bad Attitude.
These specially modified Civics will be touring the country with the band, on display at each of the nine Civic Tour venues. The Everclear Civics will be given away through radio promotions in New York and Los Angeles as well as online at civictour.com.
The Second Leg Of Civic Tour Featuring Everclear Is Scheduled To Visit The Following Cities (Dates And Venues Subject To Change):
- June 29 – Phoenix, AZ – Web Theater
- July 2 – Salt Lake City, UT – Salt Air
- July 5 – Kansas City, MO – Uptown Theatre
- July 10 – Columbus, OH – Newport Music Hall
- July 14 – Asbury Park, NJ – Convention Hall
- July 18 – Hartford, CT – Webster Theater
- July 28 – San Diego, CA – Price Center Ballroom
- July 29 – San Bernadino, CA – Citrus Pavilion
- July 30 – Sacramento, CA – U.C. Davis Rec. Hall