Following the explosive success of her May release “omg,” pop-punk powerhouse LØLØ is back with another new scorching single, “hot girls in hell.” Across the new track and accompanying music video, LØLØ fearlessly confronts raw emotions of frustration, fury, and despair arising from a toxic relationship with a partner she loves to hate.
The song kicks off with a gentle waltz of an acoustic guitar, as LØLØ‘s vocals elegantly embrace the verse, paving the way for a mesmerizing chorus accompanied by impactful percussion and roaring guitar. The music video for “hot girls in hell” showcases a masterful portrayal of revenge, acknowledging the pain that comes with betrayal from someone you trusted wholeheartedly.
“I wrote ‘hot girls in hell’ about someone who really hurt my feelings,” LØLØ expresses. “I wrote the first half when I was really sad, and the second half when I was really mad. Ending a relationship with someone is tricky—one second you miss them, feeling miserable and pathetic, and the next you are picturing them burning in hell. I really wanted this song to feel like two completely different moods for that reason. The person I wrote this about is definitely going to hell, so here’s hoping there are no hot girls there for him to f**k <3”
“hot girls in hell” boldly exemplifies LØLØ‘s artist development, seamlessly fusing vulnerability and unapologetic strength through the new release to showcase her prowess. Her lyricism effortlessly weaves between evocative imagery and witty wordplay, all infused with genuine and raw honesty. Don’t believe us—check out the new “hot girls in hell” music video below.
This fall, LØLØ will act as support on the Boys Like Girls tour alongside State Champs as well as a number of other special guest artists jumping on throughout the tour. The tour will kick off on September 17 and run through the majority of the fall until November 1. You can check out the tour’s full routing schedule below.
- Sept. 17—Charlotte, NC @ The Fillmore
- Sept. 18—Nashville, TN @ Brooklyn Bowl
- Sept. 19—Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
- Sept. 21—New Orleans, LA @ The Fillmore New Orleans
- Sept. 23—Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution
- Sept. 24—Lake Buena Vista, FL @ House of Blues Orlando
- Sept. 26—Austin, TX @ Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater
- Sept. 27—Houston, TX @ Bayou Music Center
- Sept. 28—Irving, TX @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- Sept. 30—Phoenix, AZ @ The Van Buren
- Oct. 1— Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Palladium
- Oct. 2—Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues Las Vegas
- Oct. 4—San Diego, CA @ SOMA
- Oct. 6—San Francisco, CA @ The Masonic
- Oct. 8—Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom
- Oct. 10—Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom
- Oct. 11—Seattle, WA @ Paramount Theatre
- Oct. 13—Salt Lake City, UT @ The Depot
- Oct. 14—Denver, CO @ Fillmore Auditorium
- Oct. 16—Minneapolis, MN @The Fillmore Minneapolis
- Oct. 18—Madison, WI @ The Sylvee
- Oct. 19—Chicago, IL @ Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom
- Oct. 21—Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues Cleveland
- Oct. 22—Detroit, MI @ The Fillmore Detroit
- Oct. 23—Pittsburgh, PA @ Roxian Theatre
- Oct. 24—Toronto, ON @ HISTORY
- Oct. 26—Boston, MA @ MGM Music Hall Fenway
- Oct. 27—New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom
- Oct. 30—Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore Philadelphia
- Oct. 31—Silver Springs, MD @ The Fillmore Silver Springs
- Nov. 1—Raleigh, NC @ The Ritz
More on LØLØ:
LØLØ recently stopped by the idobi Studios in North Hollywood to chat with our very own Nick Major about Avril Lavigne, her new track “omg,” getting all up in her feelings, and so much more! Check out the all-new interview below.