You no longer need to watch Gossip Girl or 90210 to get your drama fix. Just open up your family law test book to get all the sex drama you can handle.
- Mr. Law School//April 16, 2012Should Have Taken Easier Classes
- Mr. Law School//March 19, 2012Spring Break Overachievers
- Mr. Law School//My Bar Exam Prep Course Freak Out
- Mr. Law School//February 20, 2012Law School Speed Dating
- Mr. Law School//January 22, 2012Do Not Friend Your Law School Professor on Facebook.
- Mr. Law School//January 16, 2012Jump Ahead in your Class Rank
- Mr. Law School//December 19, 2011Semester 5 Finale of Mr. Law School
- Mr. Law School//November 14, 2011(Video) 3Ls are Cocky
- Mr. Law School//November 7, 2011Am I Registering for courses or buying concert tickets?
- Mr. Law School//October 28, 2011Halloween Costume Tips for Law Students
idobi Radio recommends Happiness Is by the band Taking Back Sunday, released March 18, 2014. You can buy this album on iTunes Taking Back Sunday Happiness IsHopeless Records March 18, 2014idobi Radio recommends Transgender Dysphoria Blues by the band Against Me!, released January 21, 2014. You can buy this album on iTunes Against Me! Transgender Dysphoria BluesRed Distribution January 21, 2014
About Sam E. Goldberg
Sam E. Goldberg has been with idobi since 2007. He hosted the show S&M for over three years with Michelle Minkin. He is currently in law school and has decided to take you on the journey with him on his show "Mr. Law School." Mr. Law School is a weely satirical look inside the law school expereince. View all posts by Sam E. Goldberg →