It’s been quite the year for Full Frontal. Two seasons, a Christmas Spectacular, and a lot of debauchery. We’ve put together a very educational list of what we have learned from the show this year.Â Feel free to add your own favorite moments in the comments!
1. All Time Low canâ€™t do accents.
2. How to successfully get drunk.
3. Even you can be an American Hero.
4. Prank phonecalls are still funny.
5. Almost everyone is #SmarterThanJack…
6. …Almost everyone.
â€œWhich author wrote Oliver Twist and Great Expectations?â€ – Alex
â€œJohn Green, maybe?â€ – Caller
7. You canâ€™t get pregnant if you eat bacon.
8. Jack thinks of Alex as the Jar Jar Binks of the band.
9. Alex thinks of himself as more of a Jabba The Hut.
10. The elbowâ€™s connected to the knee faceâ€¦
â€œItâ€™s like the song for a Picasso paintingâ€
11. Shrimp is referred to as an abomination four times more than homosexuality in the Bible.
12. Justin Bieber is paying $250,000 to go into space. All Time Low is donating $250,000 to leave him there.
13. In Natoma, Kansas, it’s illegal to throw knives at men dressed in striped suits.
14. If given the choice between being a puppy, or switching gender every time he sneezes, Alex would change gender.
15. Halloween is a dangerous time.
‘What are you for Halloween?”
â€œI’m banned from most neighborhoods.â€
16. Alex and Vic have something special.
â€œCould you see yourself loving another man?â€ – Alex
â€œNo, I have strong feelings for you.â€ – Vic Fuentes
17. Meth is bad, Alex is worse.
â€œWe’re looking for a new lead singer. Someone that isn’t such a fucking loser and watches man shows like Breaking Bad, and creates their own meth, maybe.â€ – Jack
18. Â Never take cooking lessons from Danny Kurily.
“Heat the oven until it’s bakeable.”
19. The best time to see a Mom?
â€œYou knock, and then you use your key. I don’t know why you would knock and then use the key. You open the door, and then I realize immediately why you knocked. It’s because your Mom was fucking vacuuming in her underwear. Like it’s something she did every god damn day at 3 PM.â€ – Alex
â€œGod bless her. She’s a saint, man.â€ – Jack
20. Alexâ€™s first man crush.
â€œWhen I first saw the music video ‘Mmm-Bop’, I thought the middle brother was a girl. And I will admit that I was like ‘That’s a babe.’ Maybe my tendencies were shining through.â€